Monday, April 17, 2017

Spring Break 
My spring break started by me my dad and brother going to Arizona on Friday. We went to go pick up one of my dads trucks that broke down over there.  We fixed it and came back to California Saturday in the night.  Unfortunately I did not meet any new people, I did not read any books ethier. I went to practice with my team Tuesday and our season ended. I went to the mall in culver city with some friends. I saw the cavs play the pacers in the first game of the playoffs, the game was a close one. The cavs won by one point and the point guard  Paul George was upset because he was suppose to have the last shot for the game winner but he's teammate to it into his own hands and shot it and missed. I would have also liked to see okc play the rockets but I was not home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment