Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Class Evaluation
There are many things that i like about this class. One of the things would have to be that this class had a daily routine. I am the type of person that likes knowing what i am going to do ahead of time. I also liked that this class was always in times where i wanted to be left alone.The life lessons that this class taught me is also something that i will miss.\

I did not like that this class was quite 24/7. Although there was times when i enjoyed the atmosphere for the most part i disliked it. I am a person that really likes to be able to stand up walk around. I also disliked that we could not use the computers for anything else other than the task, but those are the rules.
I think that this class should have more activities that cause us to interact more. I think that we should have more projects were we get to work with someone of our choice.and I also think that we should get more free time. When we have finished our work and do not have anything to do then we should be allowed to have free time.

One of my highlights of this class were when you would tell us a story. When you would tell us one it would be entertaining. For example the time you told us that you smoked a cigar when you were 6 years old. This story really shocked the entire class. You should take some more time to do this.
I honestly did try my best in this class. For the most part of the school year i held in A. But then towards the end of the year my grade dropped to a C minus. The reason for this was because i did not know how to submit assignments through schoology. This is the main reason why.
When i do remember i did read my life planning goals journal.

I have changed very much because of this class and what you have taught us about ctr. I can not say that i am a 100 percent person because i am not. I would say that i am a 50 percent ctr person.





No comments:

Post a Comment