Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Thanksgiving & Thanksgiving Day
Thanksgiving is a day made to give thanks for all the blessings received in life. Prayers and ceremonies are common to almost all religions after harvest times. In the United States Thanksgiving is very common holiday because it is annual. In the U.S Thanksgiving is celebrated the fourth Thursday of every November. This year i am thankful for a lot of things. My number 1 is having a healthy and loving family. Second would be having a house. Third would have to be freedom. Fourth is knowing there will always be food at my home because my mom and dad work for that. Next would be being able to play soccer a sport that i love and i wouldn't be able to do so if it wasn't for my mom and dad taking to every practice and game. Next is a free education which i should really take advantage of. Next would be being able to buy things without always worrying about money. Next is having so much clothes and shoes. Next would be having video games and a tv. Next would be my parents having a job. Next is having so many people who love and care about me. These are the things i am thankful for this year.  

No comments:

Post a Comment