Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Thanksgiving Week

For Thanksgiving this year me and some of my cousins went to one of my aunt’s house. We had an amazing and delicious dinner. We ate mashed potatoes turkey bread ext. This Thanksgiving weekend i did not watch any movies. I did not have any soccer games but i did have practice. For my homework i had to write about and take notes about a speech by president Obama. I also did an extra credit assignment which was to write a reflection about the speech.For english i made a pamphlet about diseases for health. After Thanksgiving we went to my brothers tournament then our cousins from Los Vega’s came to visit us. We basically spent the rest of our weekend at my brothers tournament. I really enjoyed thanksgiving this year!!! Image result for thanksgiving dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment